Bradley-Morris, Incorporated is dedicated to providing free professional individualized career placement service to US Armed Forces servicemen and women undergoing military transition (separation or retirement).
BMI places transitioning, highly skilled mechanics and technicians with fresh expertise who have earned outstanding performance evaluations and gained military service experience as:
Electricians | Electrical Systems Repair
Naval Nuclear Operations Professionals (ELT, ET, EM, MM)
Outsource is on the hunt for a superstar fire alarm technician for one of our premiere clients in the Birmingham, Alabama area for an exciting contract to hire opportunity! We are representing one of the regions most established fastest growing Systems Integrators and they have an immediate need for a technician who can hit the ground runnin!
The basic scope of work includes:
· Installation, service, troubleshooting and programming of numerous Fire Alarm Systems including: Silent Knight, ...
Seeking single and multi-axis CNC service technician to install, troubleshoot, repair, calibrate, program, and commission machinery for a leading competitor in the Machine Tool Industry.
*** "Road Warrior" mentality, willing to travel approx. 70%
*** Servicing USA South East region.
*** Ability to diagnose mechanical problems on site and perform repairs as needed, down to the board level.
*** Capable of presenting one's self in a professional manner.
*** Consistency in ...
POSITION SUMMARY & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
• Position responsible for providing installation, maintenance and repairs on equipment within an assigned territory/region to assure continuity of customer operations and high levels of customer satisfaction
• Perform Tier II work on products and services of medium-high complexity; Tier II products include large servers and mainframe computers and peripherals, large system printers and plotters, enterprise level servers, networks and software, item ...
The basic function of this position is to install and assist with testing and troubleshooting of security, access control, and video systems at customer sites in the Birmingham, AL region. This job pays $18 to $24 per hour.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Conduct initial site visit and install, test, and troubleshoot new CCTV, access control, and security systems.
· Serve as onsite installation leader.
· Manage assigned projects in accordance to project ...
Since 1961, Precoat Metals (www.precoat.com) has been setting the standards in the coil coatings industry worldwide. We are committed to this level of quality in both our product line and customer service, and focus our resources on investigating and implementing new coil coating technologies, developing unique coatings, ink and film systems, and designing multifaceted prints while reducing the cycle time to market. We are able to achieve this "culture of excellence" thru the hard work and talent of ...
eBay Classifieds offers various jobs, such as administration jobs, jobs in the legal sector, manufacturing jobs, finance jobs and many others. Perhaps you are a freelance writer searching for content work or copywriting online in your local area. Or you may be a website administrator working from home, looking for new advertisements on the Internet. It could be that you are struggling to find work elsewhere on the Internet, or perhaps you are unemployed or you have recently lost a job. Whatever it is you are looking for, eBay Classifieds makes searching for jobs in Birmingham easier than ever before.