CTS is looking for talented, driven Quality Assurance Analysts to join our team as full time Consultants. As a Consultant at CTS, you will have the opportunity to work on diverse projects with Fortune 500 and other large clients while learning new technologies and advancing your career. At CTS, we are committed to providing our employees with a fun and positive work environment that fosters learning and encourages growth in a team atmosphere.Responsibilities:
QA Consultants ensure that client ...
Sr Cognos Developer w/Cognos Express
· Build and deploy the first pilot phase of reports in a targeted subject area
· Finalize targeted subject area and associated data to report during the pilot
· Document the scope and effort required to build the desired reports in this subject area
· Finalize the inventory of reports and associated functional and technical requirements for building the pilot phase reports
· Build, test and deploy the pilot phase reports ...
Candidates should be familiar with developing PHP based web apps utilizing a MySQL database. The developer will be working closely with other team members develop new features and improve performance of existing systems and functions. Additionally, the candidate will have responsibility for application testing and assisting with support team ...
My name is Ron Wilson , I am the Director of Infrastructure Services with Prevail I.T. I am reaching out to you regarding a position I have on our Field Service Team. Our team performs break/fix services for customers including PC, Laptop, Printer and LCD televisions. Please take a moment to review the information about our company below. I’d value the opportunity to discuss your interest and availability. Please give me a call or let me know a good time to discuss this great opportunity.
Windows Administrator to work @ utility client site located 75% in Leaf Lake & 25% in downtown Birmingham, AL.
OS patch management duties as well as system administration knowledge to debug system issues that are as a result of OS patches.
- Must be proficient with Windows Server 2003 and 2008
- Have experience with Windows desktop operating systems.
- Have an understanding of patching tools such as Shavlik and vCenter Protect.
- Research OS patches for applicability and ...
The Data Programmer is responsible for the daily processing and maintenance of customer data. Data is taken from various input media such as FTP, SFTP, and email and then processed according to customer specifications. These specifications can include combining and coding files, filtering records based upon a variety of criteria, cleaning records, deduping records, presorting files, and outputting files in different formats depending upon the target output device. Additionally, the ...
Software QA Consultant:
CTS is looking for a talented, driven Quality Assurance Analyst to join our team as a full time Consultant. This is a relocation opportunity to Mobile, AL. As a Consultant at CTS, you will have the opportunity to work on diverse projects with Fortune 500 and other large clients while learning new technologies and advancing your career. At CTS, we are committed to providing our employees with a fun and positive work environment that fosters learning and encourages growth in ...
Network Administrator * 30236
Sets up, configures, and supports internal and/or external Cisco networks. Develops and maintains all Cisco network configurations. Troubleshoots network performance issues and creates and maintains a disaster recovery plan. Recommends upgrades, patches for Cisco equipment. Provides technical support and guidance to users. Assists in the development and maintenance of network communications. Uses knowledge of Cisco LAN/WAN systems to help design and install ...
SCI is seeking individuals to provide webinar based software training and support services for new and existing clients. Trainers work with automotive dealership personnel to implement software solutions into their core business practices. Job responsibilities include one on one training sessions, facilitating group webinars, and receiving incoming support phone calls. SCI provides a suite of applications designed to improve the operation performance and profitability of our clients.
Technical Support Operators staff the front lines of our company - namely our 24/7/365 helpdesk. They're responsible for providing our customers with extraordinary customer service and support on a daily basis and ensuring that going above and beyond is just part of the job. In addition to technical prowess, our Technical Support Operators need to posses customer service skills that are way beyond average and also have an attitude and personality that makes them suited to work with people (our ...
POSITION SUMMARY & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
• Position responsible for providing installation, maintenance and repairs on equipment within an assigned territory/region to assure continuity of customer operations and high levels of customer satisfaction
• Perform Tier II work on products and services of medium-high complexity; Tier II products include large servers and mainframe computers and peripherals, large system printers and plotters, enterprise level servers, networks and software, item ...
The basic function of this position is to install and assist with testing and troubleshooting of security, access control, and video systems at customer sites in the Birmingham, AL region. This job pays $18 to $24 per hour.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Conduct initial site visit and install, test, and troubleshoot new CCTV, access control, and security systems.
· Serve as onsite installation leader.
· Manage assigned projects in accordance to project ...
Apr 9 -
eBay Classifieds offers numerous IT& software development related positions and helps make searching for IT jobs and software development jobs in Birmingham easy. The type of job listings on offer may include positions such as a computer operator, business analyst, web developer, senior java developer, oracle application developer, IDMS programmer, SharePoint developer and many others. Perhaps you are a college graduate looking for an entry-level position or an internship on the Internet. When you have found a suitable job ad you should consider sending your resume and a tailored cover letter, along with any additional documents. The advertiser may provide a phone number an alternative e-mail address as well.